The Australian Dental Council commonly referred to as ADC has been appointed by the Dental Board of Australia (DBA) as the designated independent accreditation authority for the Australian dental professions.
Join AHEAD no sooner and sail through the examination successfully!
ADC examination is basically a screening test to establish the dentists who are trained in dental schools but are not formally reviewed and accredited by the ADC. Also, their necessary knowledge and clinical competence to practice dentistry is also been examined.
- Mock Test simulating ADC final Exam will be conducted
- Intensive practice upto 10 hours a day
- A detailed curriculum of each day and week will be provided on the orientation day
- Course Material and notes will be provided
- Weekly Tests Every Saturday which includes self Assessment Tests on Typhodonts to evaluate clinical work
- Mock Viva Exams: Oral exam for Individual candidate & group discussions on diagnosis & treatment planning of patients including radiograph identification
- Course Timings: 9:30 am to 7:30 pm daily including Sundays
- All materials & equipments are provided by institute including:
- Typhodonts, Crown prep burs, composite resins, Endo access burs, polishing & finishing kit, etchant, bonding agent, rubber dam, irrigating solutions, Pro Tapers, Rotary hand-piece & Files, Post & core, RVG, Apex locator, Rubber base impression materials, retraction cord & other related items.
Note: All candidates must wear a white apron daily & are required to get their own Airotor Hand-Piece